HIMSS Analytics awarded six hospitals and their ambulatory clinics with the HIMSS Stage 7 Award and Stage 7 EMR Ambulatory Award. The awards demonstrate these facilities have achieved the highest level on the Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model (EMRAM), which is used to track EMR progress. The EMR Ambulatory Adoption Model provides a methodology for evaluating the progress and impact of electronic medical record systems for ambulatory facilities owned by hospitals in the HIMSS Analytics Database.
The facilities include:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center, Vancuver
- Legacy Emmanuel Medical Center, Portland, Ore.
- Randall Children’s Hospital, Portland, Ore.
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center, Portland, Ore.
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, Gresham, Ore
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center, Tualatin, Ore.
As of May 31, 2013, 114 US hospitals of the more than 5,400 US hospitals in the HIMSS Analytics Database have been awarded the HIMSS Analytics Stage 7 Award, and 225 of 32,244 ambulatory facilities have achieved the HIMSS Analytics Stage 7 Ambulatory Award.