On Thursday, September 18, at 3:00 pm Eastern time, AAMI will offer a free online demonstration of its web-based benchmarking tool, “Benchmarking Solutions—Healthcare Technology Management.”
The benchmarking tool allows a facility to enter its information and see a comparison of their own performance with that of other similar organizations in a number of categories. The results help organizations better understand their strengths, as well as point out areas in which they can improve.
The tool addresses the following elements:
- Budgeting levels for maintenance, office expense, training, computers/software, and more
- Staffing levels allocated to management, repair, and other responsibilities
- Cost of maintenance contracts
- Hours spent on maintenance and repair
- Personnel qualifications and responsibilities
- Number of devices maintained by a CE program
- Scheduled maintenance.