Everett, Wash.-based Fluke Biomedical has introduced the VT650 and VT900 Gas Flow Analyzers, which include one-channel, full-range air flow functionality that streamlines testing. The VT650 and VT900 offer accuracy and reliability for gas flow and respiratory medical equipment testing, including all types of ventilators, flow meters, pressure gauges, anesthesia, and other machines.
These analyzers are lightweight (3.6 pounds) and portable, with a removable carrying handle and shoulder strap, making them suitable for on-the-go testing. The large, 7-inch color touch screen can be easily read from 6 feet away, and the global user interface makes operating these devices straightforward and uncomplicated.
What’s more, the VT650 features a full-range ±300 liter-per-minute (lpm) airflow channel with built-in oxygen, temperature, and humidity measurements. Designed and tested to Molbloc-L calibration specifications, it ensures traceability to global regulatory standards and is suited for basic ventilator and gas-flow testing.
Specifically, the VT900 has all the ease-of-use and features of the VT650, plus an external TTL trigger input and special ultra-low flow and ultra-low-pressure ports for high accuracy in critical low volume and pressure testing, such as for anesthesia machines and flow meters.
Key Product Features
With the VT650 and VT900, biomedical professionals can:
- Save time and avoid errors with customizable test profiles and data recording using on-board memory
- Avoid confusion and ensure accuracy with one-channel, full-range air flow functionality
- Reduce testing time with built-in line sensors that automatically test humidity, temperature, and oxygen while compensating for atmospheric pressure and environmental conditions
- Easily transport and store the lightweight (3.6 pound), all-in-one devices—with no extra modules for different tests
- Quickly access menu options, interpret results, and see measurements at a distance up to 6 feet (1.8 meters) with the color touchscreen.
- Test results can be displayed as color graphs in real time and its global user interface provides easy operation
- Operate all day with eight hours of rechargeable battery life
Further, the analyzers’ large onboard memory allows storage of customized test profiles and testing of multiple medical devices back-to-back without having to transfer data between tests—data is simply recorded and stored, thus saving time.
Also, when testing is completed, saved data can be transferred via the USB port to a personal computer and test results uploaded to a computerized maintenance management system for easy documenting and reporting.