Late Saturday night at Conn.-based Bridgeport Hospital, the unexpected happened: A medical device caught fire inside an operating room.

Firefighters were called to a structure fire at the hospital about 11:45 p.m. Fire officials said a medial device inside the operating room that had malfunctioned and caught fire. There was no damage to the room and no injuries were reported.

A spokesperson for the hospital did not immediately respond for a request for comment. The incident is under investigation by the Fire Marshal Division.

Read the full article on the Shelton Herald.