AAMI has launched an interactive, online Summer Learning Series with 36 educational sessions designed to tackle many of the biggest topics facing health technology, sterilization, and regulations.
“The entire health technology community has been impacted by COVID-19, including the cancellation of in-person educational opportunities, such as the AAMI Exchange. The AAMI Summer Learning Series pulls together key speakers and topic areas to ensure professionals from all areas of health technology can get quality education and training from the comfort and safety of their home,” says MJ McLaughlin, director of education programming at AAMI.
Each custom track offers four to six sessions that can be watched live or streamed later. Tracks in the AAMI Summer Learning Series include:
- Cybersecurity (June 15 to July 20)
- Healthcare Technology Management (June 19 to July 15)
- Regulatory/Accreditation (July 10 to July 31)
- Professional Development (July 22 to August 26)
- AI and Augmented/Virtual Reality (July 27 to August 6)
- Sterilization (August 10 to August 31)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (August 21 to September 11)
For more information and to register for the AAMI Summer Learning Series, visit www.aami.org/SummerLearning.