Switzerland-based Imtmedical AG has unveiled the new CITREX H5 mobile test device. According to company officials, the CITREX H5 offers a host of features designed for biomedical engineers, independent service providers, as well as anesthesia and respiratory equipment manufacturers.
The CITREX H5 Gas Flow Analyzer works with an advanced user interface for demanding applications on a high-resolution 4.3-inch multi-touch screen. In fact, the mobile gas flow and pressure analyzer offers high precision and individual adaptation options.
Further, the magnetic CITREX stand provides additional stability for testing on smooth surfaces and can be folded for transport and storage. Other key features of the device include:
- A 4.3-inch multi-touch display with 800 x 480 pixels
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Expanded profile management
- Graphical flow and pressure trigger settings
- Up to 17 gas standards and up to 25 ventilation parameters
- On-screen measurement: The ability to read parameters in real time
- Presentation of detailed measurement statistics
Also, with USB, RS-232, Ethernet, CAN, analogue-out, transistor-transistor logic, and Wi-Fi interfaces, the CITREX H5 can be individually integrated into its own projects.