TRIMEDX, an industry-leading, technology-enabled provider of clinical engineering, medical device cybersecurity, and clinical asset management solutions, announced the release of a new TRIMEDX Executive Overview. This unique Clinical Asset Informatics user experience provides clinical and operational leaders quick insights into patient safety through regulatory and cybersecurity excellence, clinical asset utilization and availability, clinical engineering program performance, and financial savings.
Related: TRIMEDX Recognized as one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces of 2023
“Healthcare leaders are facing unprecedented challenges,” says TRIMEDX CEO Henry Hummel. “Staffing shortages, increased labor and supply costs, declining margins, and increasing cybersecurity risks are all putting more pressure on healthcare leaders. The Executive Overview will provide TRIMEDX client executives with quick and easy access to the most important data and insights regarding their clinical asset inventory performance and financial health in one central location.”
These metrics include:
- The impact on device availability and avoided unplanned downtime from clinical engineering activities and predictive work systems.
- Clinical asset inventory growth over time, which can directly impact operating expenses.
- Financial savings generated from optimizing clinical asset inventory and maximizing the value of available equipment.
- Operating expense savings by reallocating or removing unneeded devices and rentals from inventory.
- Capital expense avoidance by adjusting equipment purchases, reallocating equipment, and upgrading equipment to extend the useful life & defer replacement purchases.
- Dollars returned to health systems by selling surplus equipment at auction with Centurion Service Group: A TRIMEDX Company.
- Monitoring health systems’ overall clinical asset cybersecurity risk posture through documented threats and vulnerabilities, tracking risk reduction efforts, and changes to the Dynamic Risk Score.
- Regulatory compliance metrics including preventative maintenance trends and the status of work orders related to the completion of FDA alerts and recalls.
“Through feedback and continuous improvement efforts to better serve clients, the TRIMEDX Executive Overview was developed specifically for healthcare leaders with limited time,” says TRIMEDX Chief Operating Officer Kristi McDermott. “It aggregates data from various metrics in Clinical Asset Informatics to create an intuitive and seamless experience, and it also provides the ability to dive deeper into solution-specific data providing further detail around performance metrics.”
The TRIMEDX Executive Overview is available to all TRIMEDX clients.