It’s not too late to sign up for the North Central Biomedical Association’s annual conference.
The conference takes place from September 11 to September 13 at the Arrowwood Resort in Alexandria, Minn. Show highlights include:
- A course called “Patient Monitoring 101” led by Tom Stein from Spacelabs Healthcare;
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided on Wednesday and Thursday to all class participants;
- A course called “Using a PC to Troubleshoot and Service Ultrasound Systems” led by Lawrence Nguyen, Blair North, and Stephen Barredo from Summit Imaging;
- Reception on Wednesday evening followed by karaoke; and
- Other course options cover topics such as RFID, NFPA updates, and strategic asset management.
For a full schedule, click here.
Register by August 16 to receive a discount.
Mention the NCBA when you make hotel reservations and receive a special room rate of $109 for a deluxe standard room.