After being dormant for more than three years, the Central Florida Biomedical Instrumentation Society (CFBIS) has officially relaunched, CFBIS officials reveal to 24×7 Magazine. To commemorate the relaunch, the CFBIS will hold a meeting on Tuesday, November 28, at the Golden Corral Buffet Restaurant in Orlando—an event sponsored by Avante Health Solutions.
Those interested in attending the meeting can email the CFBIS president at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their attendance.
CFBIS officials spoke out about the association’s relaunch, commenting: “We are excited about bringing a forum for discussion and education for those who provide technology support to the healthcare community in the Orlando/Central Florida region.”
Below is a list of CFBIS objectives, as outlined in the association’s website.
- To promote, encourage, and advance the training of biomedical professionals
- To offer guidance and suggestions to those persons and organizations involved with biomedical education, certification, and employment
- To cooperate with and assist all persons and organizations who are interested in the betterment of the biomedical profession
- To disseminate ideas and solutions to problems to its membership
- To assist members in the growth and development of their biomedical programs by regular exchange of information, ideas, and experience through training programs and symposiums
- To establish contact and promote better communication between manufactures and biomedical instrumentation departments
- To promote improved understanding and cooperation with institutional administrations
For more information about the CFBIS, visit www.cfbis.org.
It is about time. After setting up and creating the CMIA.ORG in 1972 and growing to 9 chapters I found zero biomeds I the OC chapter in 2009. Started the OC chapter again in 2012 and now it is thriving.
Looking for interested parties to acquire my Private Label. Generates $400k 1st year. Customers provided.