Tripp Lite, a global manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has expanded its selection of antimicrobial surge protectors and added a new universal travel charger with the same antimicrobial protection.
The surge protectors and travel charger are a part of Tripp Lite’s Safe-IT collection, a group of antimicrobial products designed to promote safer, cleaner, and healthier environments for working and learning. The new products have a durable plastic housing with antimicrobial properties that help resist the growth of bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, and mildew.
Tripp Lite’s newest antimicrobial surge protectors feature up to six AC outlets and USB charging ports, as well as a long input power cord for placement flexibility. The antimicrobial properties make them useful in shared spaces where multiple people power and charge devices.
The five new surge protector models include the:
- Spherical surge protector (model TLP38UAM), which provides access to power in five directions.
- Cube surge protector (model TLP368CUBEUAM), featuring a detachable USB wall charger.
- Conference power surge protector (model TLP410UCUFOAM), which supports the connection of a smart speaker.
- Desk-clamp surge protector (model TLP648UCBAM), which offers access to power at desk level.
- Strip-style surge protector (model TLP68UBAM), which includes a retractable USB charger.
The universal travel charger (model SK2UTRAVAM) has two AC outlets, two USB-A charging ports, and five plug options for compatibility with wall outlets worldwide.
“Reducing exposure to harmful bacteria is important in every setting,” says Karenann Brow, Tripp Lite’s director of product marketing for surge, power strips, and display mounts. “Tripp Lite’s expanded selection of Safe-IT surge protectors provides solutions suitable for individual workstations, conference rooms, and everywhere in between. The antimicrobial protection supports healthier environments and peace of mind.”