Video shows a ventilator catching fire in a hospital room in India where COVID-19 patients are being treated, reports the Daily Mail.
The footage shows four medics, who are dressed in hazmats, surrounding a patient on a hospital bed in Vadodara, India.
A man, who is lying on one of the beds, is helped up by staff and carried away as smoke starts pouring from the machine. Within a matter of seconds a fireball flame then sparks from the ventilator in SSG Hospital’s ICU unit.
Read the full article at the Daily Mail.
These appear to real people that could be easily identified in a life threatening situation. This is real life crisis situation and where these people could have died or been badly injured and find it unacceptable to see this published. These people were terrified and this only sensationalizes the event. Please consider those that are affected when you choose to publish such an article in future.