The Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) has extended discounts for its 2013 Conference and Expo to members of various biomedical organizations. Members of the following groups can subtract $150 from the non-member rate for full registration:
• American College of Clinical Engineering (ACCE)
• California Medical Instrumentation Association (CMIA)
• Colorado Association of Biomedical Equipment Technicians (CABMET)
• Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
• Intermountain Clinical Instrumentation Society (ICIS)
• Japanese Society of Medical Instrumentation (JSMI)
• North Carolina Biomedical Association (NCBA)
• North Texas Biomedical Association (NTBA)
AAMI 2013 (June 13, in Long Beach, Calif) is an educational conference for biomedical equipment technicians, clinical engineers, and other health care technology management professionals.
For details about the discounted registration fees, visit the registration information page. For full information about AAMI 2013, visit the conference home page.