Charlotte, N.C.-based EQ2, LLC, announces the release of version 8 of its HEMS CMMS (computerized maintenance management system). With this release, EQ2, LLC has focused on new functionality and user interfaces their hospital clients have requested. In fact, EQ2 officials say, HTM, facilities/support services, imaging, IT, and supply chain department users have all contributed to make the new HEMS release even more effective and easier to use.
EQ2, who announced earlier this year HEMS installments at 26 Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals in Texas and all Los Angeles County Hospitals and Health Centers, continues to focus on and sell only to the hospital market. Version 8 is now available to new and current customers through an upgrade program.
Below are key new features available in Version 8:
- A first-of-its-kind call center/dispatch board, featuring automatic multi-level escalation based on time elapsed, location, problem, shift, etc.
- Compliance and AEM-guided directly by regulatory standards
- Easy visibility into recalls and network security risks
- The power of analytics in the user’s hands
- Advanced filtering and display of information on demand—enabling the user to prioritize required activity
- On-demand PM creation
- Bulk work order creation with two clicks
- Link by location to environmental zones
- Transparency of service areas: Detailed information from any service area on one screen based on access rights
- New interfaces/integrations for Lawson and Peoplesoft