WeInfuse, a software and technology platform for infusion therapy and medication delivery, established the Infusion Technology Advisory Council (ITAC).
This new council assembles industry leaders from the infusion center, home infusion, specialty pharmacy, and healthcare technology sectors to bring forth their collective expertise in supporting the company’s continued growth and expansion of its best-in-class software solutions for the infusion industry.
WeInfuse Co-Founders Bryan Johnson, CEO, and Reece Norris, COO, will lead ITAC and serve as its Co-Chairmen. Michael Dal Bello and Ceron Rhee, WeInfuse Board Members and Partners at Curewell Capital, will also join ITAC to support its efforts.
“We are very excited to welcome this group of renowned industry leaders from across the nation,” says Johnson. “This team of infusion and technology professionals will help guide, educate, and advance WeInfuse’s efforts in the industry to provide the most innovative, capable, and user-friendly solution possible.”
Inaugural ITAC Board Members include:
- Jeff Johnston – Co-founder and former CEO of CPR+, and who developed software for the home infusion and specialty pharmacy industry.
- George Lazenby – Former CEO of Emdeon (now Change Healthcare / Optum); a WeInfuse Board Member; and co-founder and CEO of OrderInsite.
- Rob Allen – Former president of Coram CVS Specialty Infusion Services, an integrated national provider of home infusion and specialty pharmacy services
- Dan Teich, PharmD – VP at AmerisourceBergen; previous leadership positions at national and regional pharmacies; and former home infusion pharmacist
- Cannon Loughry – COO of TwelveStone Health Partners, a multi-channel operator of infusion centers, specialty and home infusion pharmacies, and packaged medications.
“I am thrilled to be serving home infusion pharmacy providers again as a WeInfuse ITAC Board Member,” says Johnston. “When Stuart Crane and I launched CPR+, our mission was to build the most feature-rich and reliable software and provide the highest possible level of support and training services to our customers. I believe Bryan, Reece, and the entire WeInfuse team share the same passion and vision for the infusion space, enabling providers to deliver high-quality infusion therapies to patients across all care settings.”