TeleTracking Technologies, Pittsburgh, will feature several clients in its booth and introduce a new real-time operations management platform at the 2013 Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference and Exhibition.
TeleTracking customers showcasing their patient flow successes at HIMSS this year include:
- Children’s Hospital of Atlanta: ranked as one of the top pediatric hospitals in the country
- Methodist Healthcare System San Antonio: largest provider of health care services in the region
- New York Presbyterian Hospital: one the most comprehensive university hospitals in the world
- Southcoast Health System: community based health delivery system offering world class heart care
- Texas Health Resources: one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the U.S.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania: renowned for its clinical and research excellence