The Florida Biomedical Society is going to Disney World. The group’s annual symposium will be held from October 30 to November 3 at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort.
The group recently released a schedule for the weekend.
First, the fun stuff:
– On Thursday evening, participate in a scavenger hunt in EPCOT.
– Enter the annual golf tournament at Hawks Landing Golf Club on Friday.
– Enjoy a reception and a masquerade mixer on Friday evening.
FBS has provided a few educational opportunities amid the fun. Sample topics include:
– Basics of mammography service
– Contrast injectors
– Nuclear medicine repair and maintenance
– Best practices in safety alerts management
– Hospital construction and renovation 101
– CBET review
For a full copy of the schedule, visit the FBS website.