AAMI and the Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) announce their agreement to explore collaborations to further the missions of both organizations and enhance value to their members, stakeholders, and their respective communities at large. The two heads of each organization met at PDA’s headquarters on January 29 to sign a collaboration agreement.
“This is a great opportunity to leverage the important work of both organizations,” says Richard Johnson, PDA President and CEO.
Robert Jensen, AAMI president and CEO, also spoke out about the partnership, commenting: “We look forward to sharing with and learning from PDA’s staff and leaders to further both organization’s missions.”
With similar missions and professional members in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical devices industries, AAMI and PDA see many areas in which the two groups can collaborate, including:
- Supporting joint projects
- Developing/evaluating common business systems
- Creating co-marketing publications, conferences, and training courses
- Developing a joint meeting
- Offering members a reduced price for joining the other organization