Good news for facilities with spare medical devices sitting around—BC Group and OMED of Nevada are teaming up to help turn surplus equipment into new biomedical test and measurement equipment.
As part of the deal, OMED will purchase unwanted or older devices scheduled for disposal and provide a credit towards new test and measurement equipment from BC Group.
OMED is especially interested in purchasing:
- Anesthesia and ventilator equipment
- Defibrillators and patient monitors
- Endoscopy and orthopedic equipment
- Ultrasound and imaging equipment
- Infusion devices
- Electrosurgery generators
- Biomedical test equipment