Cynerio, provider of cybersecurity solutions for healthcare IoT, announced the significant expansion of its partner ecosystem throughout North America. With the addition of multiple strategic partners, the company is reinforcing its commitment to fortifying the healthcare industry against the escalating wave of cyberattacks and ransomware incidents that threaten hospitals and patient care globally.
As healthcare organizations strive to transition from device visibility to actionable protections, they encounter challenges ranging from inaccurate device details to ineffective creation of untested network policy rules, according to the company. Cynerio’s second generation cybersecurity approach doesn’t just analyze risks, but actively provides real-time and actionable tools to swiftly reduce and respond to cyber threats.
Cynerio’s partner program offers tailored benefits in multiple partner categories that include:
Reseller Program Benefits: Partners in this category gain exclusive access to state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions tailored to address the intricate challenges of healthcare IoT environments. The program provides:
- Protected Margins & Deal registration
- Joint marketing activities
- Sales & Technical certifications
- Option to deliver Cynerio services & support
MSSP Program Benefits: Cynerio’s MSSP partners are armed with cutting-edge technology and tools to deliver superior security services to their healthcare clients. The program offers:
- Real-time identification and inventory of IoT and medical device assets
- Automated detection of device vulnerabilities that potentially impact patient safety, data, or care
- Comprehensive risk and threat mitigation, including the latest patches, and micro-segmentation
- Easy deployment and a wide range of integrations across the security, biomed, and MSSP stack
- Multi-tenant management
Technology & Alliance Partner Program Benefits: Technology and Alliance partners collaborate with Cynerio to advance the landscape of healthcare IoT security. The program offers:
- Introductions into existing accounts
- Joint marketing campaigns, events, and webinars
- Co-branded marketing & sales tools
- Collaborative prospecting
- Co-selling in opportunities
“The healthcare IoT industry faces escalating cyber threats, requiring more robust security solutions,” said Bob Frieberger, VP of sales, Americas at Cynerio. “Cynerio’s 2nd Generation offering provides superior protection, recognized by partners and customers alike as paramount in these challenging times.”
For more information about Cynerio’s Partner Programs and how to become a Cynerio partner, visit Cynerio’s Partner Program page.