Opal Events will host the 4th annual Medical Devices Summit in Boston from February 28 to March 1. More than 400 people have registered for the conference.
The conference consists of two days of panels, presentations, and networking opportunities. Attendees will learn about:
• Updates to the 510(k) process.
• The reauthorization of the Medical Device User Fee Agreements and FDASIA.
• Mobile health and wireless security.
• Regulatory concerns internationally and strategies for bringing products to market outside of the US.
• Hot topics in FDA compliance such as combination devices and human factors research.