The North Carolina Biomedical Association (NCBA) will host a contrast injector service training course in Mooresville, NC, May 5 through 9. The course is designed to teach service technicians the proper operation of contrast injectors and identification of their components, PM and calibrations/calibration verification procedures, and knowledge of the tools and test equipment needed. Course objectives include:
- Understand the purpose of contrast media.
- Know how to properly perform an operational inspection.
- Know how to properly perform preventive maintenance.
- Know how to properly perform a calibration/calibration verification.
- Be familiar with common problems and general troubleshooting procedures.
Students will receive hands-on training in PM and calibration/calibration verification procedures for their choice of the following injector systems:
- ProVis/Mark V Plus
- Spectris Solaris
- Angiomat Illumena
- CT 9000 ADV
The courses will begin with a lecture, followed by hands-on training in groups of two and three. A one-hour lunch is provided by Maull Biomedical Training. Registration is currently available at 15% off the regular price, and additional information is available at Maull Biomedical Training.