Siemens Healthcare has previewed several works-in-progress imaging systems, including progressive technologies in the areas of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and radiography.
Siemens’ works-in-progress imaging systems include:
* MAGNETOM Prisma: A 3 Tesla MRI system designed with a significantly higher signal-to-noise ratio to tackle demanding clinical and research challenges.
* Cios Alpha: A mobile C-arm system designed with greater power output and a larger field of view in the operating room than conventional C-arms.
* MAGNETOM Essenza: With Siemens’ MRI workflow solution day optimizing throughput (Dot), which helps enhance productivity in MR scanning.
* MAGNETOM Trio, Verio, and Avanto upgrades: With Dot and Total imaging matrix 4G.
* syngo.via WebViewer VA11: Intended to perform diagnostic reading directly on the iPad, as well as provide access to images from computed and digital radiography, positron emission tomography (PET), and PET/computed tomography devices.
These products are currently under development and are not yet for sale.