Fluke Corp, Everett, Wash, which specializes in handheld electronic test and measurement technology, has introduced the Model 113 utility multimeter, which helps utility workers, linemen, and electricians quickly diagnose electrical problems.
The device facilitates basic meter set and reconnect testing, and offers features needed to repair most electrical problems:
• Simultaneously test for voltage or continuity with VCHEK LoZ, the low-impedance measurement function
• Record signal fluctuations with the Min/Max function
• Perform diode tests
• Provides auto- and manual-ranging capabilities
• Added measurement functions, backlight, and larger display
• Meets Measurement Category CAT III 600 V and CAT IV 300 V standards.
For more information, visit the company’s Web site.