Joint Commission Resources (JCR) makes available a guide that includes a compliance checklist for all hospital standards and Elements of Performance (EP).
Easy-to-use, the 2013 Accreditation Process Guide for Hospitals features a handy compliance checklist for hospital standards and EPs, including those used for deemed status purposes. It also highlights those EPs noted as risk areas in the new Focused Standards Assessment (FSA). It takes users step-by-step through the who, why, and how of the accreditation process.
Key features include:
- An updated compliance checklist.
- Unannounced survey planning worksheets.
- Sample first- and second-generation tracers.
- Tips on writing plans of action and conducting tracers for priority focus areas and FSA risk areas.
- Hospital standards applicability.
Click here for more information.