AAMI has announced a new 3-year strategic plan recently approved by its Board of Directors. Between May 12 and May 18, AAMI president Mary Logan will host four virtual town hall meetings to introduce the changes to members, gather their input, and answer questions.
According to AAMI, the strategic plan addresses a number of goals, including:
- Expanding AAMI’s global community
- Strengthening AAMI’s position as the “go-to” resource in healthcare technology
- Transforming the standards development process
- Advancing a systems approach for healthcare technology and
- Building AAMI’s capacity to better serve our community
Members can view more information about the AAMI strategic plan and register for a session at the AAMI website.