A paramedic for the Honolulu EMS was critically injured when the ambulance he was working in exploded, leaving one other person dead.
Category: Hospital Safety
According to authorities, a temporary facility serving as a COVID-19 hospital in Tetovo, North Macedonia, burned down last month due to a short-circuit of a cable connected to a defibrillator; 14 people were killed.Read More
Employees at a Missouri hospital will now be equipped with their own personal panic buttons after attacks on front-line workers have tripled, according to authorities.Read More
UltraViolet Devices, Inc. (UVDI), a manufacturer of ultraviolet technology for hospital room disinfection and indoor air quality, announces that the UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer is now available on CME Corp.’s $49.5 million Defense Logistics Agency’s Department of Defense contract.Read More
A Romanian hospital became the setting of a tragic event on Friday, October 1, after a blaze ripped though the facility’s intensive care unit, killing at least seven COVID-19 patients.Read More
The University of Utah Hospital became the site of a tragic accident on Wednesday, September 15, after an MRI machine crashed outside the hospital, killing one worker.Read More
Sodexo’s program, Protecta Plus, provides an additional solution to help reduce the risk of hospital-associated infections with Ecolab’s Bioquell hydrogen peroxide vapor technology.Read More