Vizzia Technologies, a software and managed service provider of real-time location systems (RTLS) for healthcare organizations, has commercially released an upgrade to its InVIEW℠ software platform. Vizzia InVIEW offers a faster, more secure, cloud-based experience, with advanced analytics and new maps. The enhanced platform leverages more than 15 years of “go-live” experience with hospitals and clinics nationwide.
“The InVIEW platform is a very powerful data analytics tool with a clean and intuitive user interface,” says Francesco Petruzzella, director of biomedical engineering at Providence Mission Hospital.
Vizzia InVIEW software features:
- Advanced analytics: Real-time and actionable data to optimize key asset utilization
- Robust dashboards: Operational and historical key performance indicators with advanced editing and refresh
- Enhanced alerts: Adjustable and clear alert settings highlight urgent operational needs
- Advanced maps: Single-button navigation of assets shown by facility, floor, and room
- Enterprise security: Data meets HIPAA and HITRUST standards and is hosted by AWS
“The Vizzia InVIEW software platform is highly scalable and has tracked more than half a billion data events in real-time,” says Howard Hatcher, chief technology officer of Vizzia Technologies. “Biomeds, clinicians, and the C-suite want a robust solution that provides comprehensive visibility into a hospital’s most important assets.”