Stockton, Calif.-based Conquest Imaging has revised its ultrasound probe repair program, SIMPLIFY. Under the program, new customers will receive their first probe repair at 50% off and obtain lowered transparent pricing on probe repair and exchanges.
The SIMPLIFY program, launched in July, was created to offer healthcare delivery systems an alternative to costly transducer repair services. Additionally, the program can reduce the decision process significantly by employing a transparent pricing model where a customer can request a price sheet for repair and exchange based on their specific probe inventory.
“We’ve been successfully managing probe repair for several years for our customers,” says Conquest President and Co-founder Mark Conrad. “We quote lower-level, as well as higher-level, repairs and find that most probes are repairable, about 78%.”
Currently, Simplify includes the following:
- Lowered transparent pricing for standard, specialty and TEE probes
- 50% off first probe repair (standard and specialty probes) for medical facilities that have not purchased repair in 2017
- Program options, outright, exchange, loaner, and straight repair
- Six-month warranty on standard probes
- Free probe evaluations on standard and specialty probes