Do you have something to share with the people who use, maintain, and produce medical devices? If this describes you, the application to present at AAMI eXchange 2024 is currently open. Those interested in presenting on key issues in healthcare technology management are strongly encouraged to submit their proposals.
If your proposal is accepted, you will have the chance to:
- Share lessons learned, innovative strategies, and success stories with others.
- Earn CEU credits and gain the distinction of having been selected as an AAMI eXchange presenter.
- Connect with more than 2,100 professionals from diverse fields within the health technology ecosystem.
According to Sherrie Schulte, vice president of education at AAMI, “Presenting at AAMI eXchange 2024 in Phoenix is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise on topics that are highly relevant to the healthcare technology management community.”
Suggested proposal topics include:
- AI & IoT Interoperability
- Career & Professional Development
- Equipment Management
- Regulatory Issues
- Patient Safety
- Telehealth & Hospital-at-Home
- Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality (VR/AR)