Healthcare professionals seeking to better manage their hospital’s value analysis challenges will become better informed about what steps they should take next by attending ECRI Institute’s free webinar: “Revamping Value Analysis: Exploring an Evidence-based, Single-source Solution.”
On June 13 from 1 p.m.- 2:15 p.m. ET, ECRI Institute’s unbiased experts will cover best practices for evaluating clinical evidence, and the key contextual factors for selecting medical/surgical supplies, physician preference items, and capital equipment for healthcare organizations. Speakers will present results from a national value analysis survey of ECRI Institute members.
During this webinar, ECRI Institute will help hospital leaders and healthcare professionals in value analysis, supply chain, and materials management:
- Recognize best practices for value analysis processes and workflows
- Understand the different types of evidence needed to achieve best practices
- Grasp the necessary framework for analyzing clinical evidence and engaging physicians
- Benchmark value analysis activities
- See how ECRI Institute’s workflow solution enhances decision making
“ECRI Institute’s approach to value analysis includes systematically gathering and synthesizing the best available evidence, driving clinical utilization, and standardizing product lines to optimize clinical and financial outcomes,” says Timothy Browne, director, PriceGuide advisory service, ECRI Institute.