Carestream Health’s new Web-based cardiology PACS offers a single integrated platform for diagnosis, image review, and reporting for echocardiography, cardiac catheterization, and nuclear cardiology procedures, as well as electrocardiogram management.
As the PACS is Web based, clinicians can view data from any on-site or off-site networked PC. Clinicans can also view all pertinent data in one place, removing the need to log onto multiple systems to review patient images and data.
The new cardiology PACS also features:
• Structured reporting templates for all cardiovascular applications with customizable formatting;
• Comprehensive measurement tools for echocardiography applications;
• A time-saving ECG management solution;
• Catheterization reporting tools; and
• Nuclear cardiology features
In addition, the cardiology PACS can seamlessly integrate with the company’s radiology PACS, allowing health care providers to use the same workstation for diagnostic reading and clinical review of cardiology and radiology studies.
For more information, visit the Carestream Health Web site.